sábado, 2 de enero de 2021

What a Wonderful World


What a Wonderful World

I see trees of greenRed roses too 
For me and for youI see them bloom 
What a wonderful worldAnd I think to myself 
And clouds of whiteI see skies of blue The bright blessed day 
And I think to myselfThe dark sacred night What a wonderful world 
Are also on the facesThe colors of the rainbow So pretty in the sky Of people going by 
They're only sayingI see friends shaking hands Saying, "How do you do?" "I love you" I see babies cry 
What a wonderful worldI watch them grow They'll learn so much more Than I'll ever know Then I think to myself 
I see friends shaking handsThe colors of the rainbow So pretty in the sky Are also on the faces Of people going by Saying, "How do you do?" 
Than I'll ever knowThey're only saying "I love you" I see babies cry I watch them grow They'll learn so much more Then I think to myself 
What a wonderful worldWhat a wonderful world 
Then I think to myself

---------------------------------

 Composición: George Weiss/ Robert Thiele


Artista original: Louis Armstrong Producción, piano, teclados y acordeón: Juancho Valencia (Sargento) Contrabajo: Eduardo González (El Caballero) Voz: Catalina Calle (Catt) Batería: Didier Martínez (Diggy Pajarito) Saxofón alto: Lucas Tobón (Luca) Clarinete: Harlinson Lozano (El Sultán) Bombardino: Juan Esteban Rúa (Rux) Programaciones: Gabriel Vallejo Dirección: Juancho Valencia y Sofía Carvalho Edición y cámara: Sofía Carvalho Producción general y ejecutiva: Juan Felipe Arango “Coco” Dirección de fotografía, cámara y post producción de color: Mario Barrios Producción de audio: Gabriel Vallejo Grabado, mezclado y masterizado por Gabriel Vallejo en el estudio de Merlín Producciones en Medellín, Colombia. Diseño gráfico: Nicole Gómez y Theo Ulloa
Editora: Peer Music

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario